Managing Your I.T. Needs
M.I.T. Consulting was founded in 2003 by Erez Zevulunov and Michael Fin. Erez worked in the Venture Capital Markets during the 1999 – 2002 era of the .coms. Michael was a technical expert in the industry at a mid-sized firm when he decided to go out on his own.
They founded the company with a mission to help small businesses in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham and GTA get the most out of their technology. Since then, M.I.T. Consulting has helped many small businesses relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on growing their businesses and realizing their goals.
MIT Consulting’s head office head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we provide on-site technical support in and around the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario. MIT Consulting also provides development and consulting services globally through our Canadian branch office.
M.I.T. Consulting puts your focus back on your business with our:
- Comptia Gold Service Center – providing the industry standard in technical certifications, as well as customer service and support you can count on
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist Certification – in recognition of our ability to deliver industry-proven solutions and services
- Gold Certified Microsoft Partner status – designates our expertise with Microsoft technologies
- Skilled technology experts – experienced engineers who view themselves as an extension of your business
- 24 X 7 help and support – help is only a phone call away
M.I.T. Consulting‘s services are focused on providing the business tools that small businesses need to compete, providing affordable technology designs based on business requirements. Our technology solutions cut costs and put your company in a position to prosper.