Maximize your I.T. budget with smart investments focused on improving efficiency and productivity.
Your non-profit has a big job on its hands – not only do you have to do all the same kind of work as any other business (administration, HR, sales, etc.), but you have to do it on a tighter budget, under more oversight, and with a group of volunteers that may not have all the training they could use.
The right information technology makes the whole process much easier.
Trust in M.I.T. Consulting to provide the I.T. Support your Ontario Non-Profit needs to make the most of budget dollars, access and share information on the go, and focus on your mission:
- Financing guidance to make the most of your I.T. budget and invest in the right technology.
- Predictable and cost-effective managed services to ensure total support coverage every month.
- Automated backups and business continuity planning to protect your vital records from harm.
- Easy mobility with cloud-based data access for your files and applications.
- Complete protection from malware, spam, and hacking attacks.
- Simplified file-sharing to promote collaboration with sister organizations and volunteers.
Your staff did a great job and went out of her way to help out when she was busy with other things. She knew what she was doing and quickly had my computer up and running again. She set a great example of what customer service should be."
It’s time for a Total Technology Experience – everything you need from start to finish from one source that you can trust: M.I.T. Consulting.
We’re your I.T. provider, plain and simple. Contact us at (416) 250- or firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how easy I.T. can be.