Find out how vulnerable you are to potential disaster, before it’s too late.
Too many business owners never worry about I.T. security until it’s too late.
You can’t assume you’ll never be the victim of disaster, either from natural disasters, human error, or cybercrime. Ensure you are protected from any threat the future holds with a Security and Risk Assessment from M.I.T. Consulting. Call us at (416) 250- to schedule your free assessment, and get complete peace of mind: 1040
- Analysis of existing security products and settings to find weak points that a cybercriminal could exploit.
- Policy creation to avoid data breaches and vulnerabilities through human error.
- Penetration testing to discover unseen weaknesses – essentially trying to break in like a hacker would.
- Business process assessment to eliminate potential data breaches in how you handle and transfer data.
- Product and system replacement to strengthen discovered vulnerabilities.
- Education on safe computing practices to avoid malware, phishing attempts, and other potential issues.
Get a comprehensive look at your security from our 6-Step Assessment Method:
Your final report will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
Just a quick note to let you how much we appreciated the great job your team did for us. I’ve been involved with all the major projects in Canadian Division for the last 20 years and have to say that this has been the most efficient and issue-free move, and yet more complex than all the others. Of course this was only made possible with the great efforts from the Movers and your company. Again, Thanks for the great job!"
It’s time for a Total Technology Experience – everything you need from start to finish from one source that you can trust: M.I.T. Consulting.
We’re your I.T. provider, plain and simple. Contact us at (416) 250- or email@example.com to discover how easy I.T. can be.