Leverage the right technology to maximize your budget and streamline operations.
Would you enroll with a government agency whose virtual infrastructure was disorganized or unsecured? Government agencies handle sensitive documents and personal information that, if mishandled, could impact the taxpayer’s ability to work, travel, or comply with tax laws and deadlines.
Modern government agencies have a lot to deal with in a given workday, and they must accomplish it all on a fraction of the budget you might expect for such a prestigious institution. Accordingly, government operations must have a stable foundation of information technology to remain cost-effective. If a reliable virtual infrastructure cannot be created and maintained, employee productivity plummets and sensitive data may be put at risk.
Take confidence in M.I.T Consulting to provide the IT support your Ontario Government Agency needs for optimal operational efficiency. We have been helping small businesses get the most out of their technology since 2003, and have since expanded into the government sector to increase their technical fluency and productivity:
- Secure data storage in Canadian-based cloud data centres to comply with government regulations.
- Remote access solutions to connect separate offices to a single server for all applications and files.
- Mobile solutions to allow employees to safely access data outside the office without risking data breach.
- Digitizing physical records to free up office space and improve organization.
- Automated backups and business continuity planning to maintain operations during disaster.
- Security audits to protect against hacking, malware, employee negligence, and other potential threats.
- Financing guidance to make the most of your I.T. budget and invest in the right technology.